We are one of the most established team of Recruitment Agents in Durban. We enjoy connecting with our clients and partnering with them in the achievement of their staffing needs.
Our focus is on permanent placements across all industries in KZN.
We have a reputation for providing top quality candidates and not overloading clients with C.V.’s that do not meet the job requirements.
The key to our success has been the match-making abilities of our recruitment consultants, which involves conceptualising our clients’ culture and business as well as gaining a deeper insight into what motivates and drives our applicants.
Try us out today!
Upload your Job Specification
To upload your job specification for the position you are recruiting for, please complete the form below.
One of our recruitment consultants will be in touch shortly to discuss the role and brief with you in more detail.
- Our team of friendly recruitment consultants are committed to providing you with quality candidates – so there is no time wasting on your side.
- We have access to all the major databases in South Africa as well as our own database, which has been developed over 20 years.
- We are part of the largest Recruitment Agency network in KZN, which gives us access to candidates at other agencies.
- We advertise across numerous platforms – casting our recruitment net wide.
- We interview all our applicants.
- We do in-depth reference checking on all applicants.
- Our rates are competitive.
- We are members of the Federation of African Professional Staffing Organisations (APSO), which ensures that clients and candidates are treated in accordance with its codes, rules and ethics.
Great! You can upload your job specification and one of our recruitment consultants will be in contact with you. Upload Job Specification
Alternatively you can contact us via e-mail or phone Contact Details
There are are number of reasons why it is not ideal to do this:
- Many of the best candidates are already employed on a permanent basis and would not move from a permanent to a temporary position or even apply for such a position.
- If you employ someone on a temporary basis when they are looking for a permanent job they may continue looking for a permanent job as they don’t have job security and end up leaving you.
- Employing a person on a temporary basis, when they know it is a permanent position is not an ideal situation, as the employee may view this as you not having confidence in them from the start.
- Legally, an employer cannot use a temporary contract to avoid the requirements attached to a probationary period in terms of legislation.
Rather than employ someone on a temporary basis to try them out, we recommend that you appoint them on a permanent contract with a probationary period of 3 months.